To all our beloved clients:
• Excellent Florists does not process any order return of preserved roses, flowers products, balloons, teddy bears or drinks once the arrangement has left our facilities.
• Every cancellation of an order must be directed to your sales agent at least 24 hours before the delivery date. Cancellations will not be processed after this period of time.
• Occasionally, substitutions of some products might be necessary to fulfill your order, depending on the availability of certain flowers and some other factors (such as high demand due to major holidays). We care deeply to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal or greater value. Colors and sizes of roses may differ from pictures.
• Normal delivery hours are between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. During major holiday such as Valentine's Day and Mother's Day we operate extended hours and delivery times.
Recipient may be contacted:
• In some cases, the florist may contact the recipient to ensure s/he will be home to accept the delivery.
Recipient refusal of delivery:
• If the recipient refuses to accept a delivery, you may be held fully liable for the cost of the gift.